Sayings about work
- What is worthwhile to be done is worthwhile to be done properly.
- The way of success is to aspire being that what is pretended.
- Nothing in this world is as long as the way from a good intention to a good work.
- Who wants to get fruits from the top of a tree should feed its roots.
(Johann Gottfried Herder)
- What is essencial to a human is not what he is doing but with which intention and how.
(Graf Hermann Keyserling)
- Who only talks but never acts is talking stupid and creating bad facts.
- It is better to build dams than to hope the flood becomes reasonable.
- If you plan for a year, plant rice. If you plan for ten years, plant trees. But if you plan for hundred years, grow up a human.
- The dragon shows: Who wants to raise has to do it against the wind.
- The best reformers the world encountered are those starting by themselfs.
(George Bernhard Shaw)